The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life.
- (1) 4 oz. Water Pouch
- (1) 400-Calorie Food Bar
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency Bright Stick
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) Emergency Poncho with Hood
- (1) Emergency Survival Blanket
- (1) Body Warmer
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Sewing Kit
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.